BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Friendship, are they real???

Have you ever heard this quote ;
"I got your back"
Well, from my opinion, or more accurately my observation, that is one hell of a bullshit dude! There is no way u can rely on somebody to help you when you were just went through some serious shit. Usually, when there's a person who helped you through rough times, they were usually sympathetical. They don't understand you, yet, when u said something, the answers they would probably gave you is "I understood". Usually people helps you when they need something. But then again, there are people who helped you for real and doesn't wish for something in return. What they want is for u to return the favor and do the same towards them. That is what we call a genuine friendship, which is very rare nowadays.

Huh...I guess thats the only thing that I wanted to blab about this time...(wow, I've just realised that I didn't write some bullcrap in my blog for so long...huh)

P/S : Nervous about PSPM...which is 2 weeks from now...

0 comments: