BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Adventure of A Sleepy Boy : Mountain Climbing

Huh...my title sounds like a prequel movie...~.~

Last Thursday,I've slept for 2 hours...and last night,I've slept for only 1 ½ hours...damn I'm crazy..considering that I have to go climb some shit mountain of some sort...sounds adventurous???U bet...

This morning, I woke up around 7.50 a.m...*notice that I kunci my alarm in my phone which was suppose to ring at 6.30 a.m*

I slept like a cow???If you've had guessed that, you would've been correct...YES!!!I tidur mampos!!!like, totally KO!!!

So,that morning, my sister was suppose to pick me up at Amir's at 7.00 a.m...but I guessed she joined the club too...*if u didn't get what I am trying to say here,knock your head to the wall till u see strawberry juice squirting from your ears/eyes/forehead...FREE JUICE*
Owh...I didn't mention this...I slept at Amir's house last night...helping his family with some stuff for the kenduri doa selamat which his parent anjurkan pada xx/xx/2010...

So,to summarize the story, she was late...she picked me up at 7.50 a.m. --- which is the real reason I woke up at that specific time...
She called me....she called me...she called me....see this sentences???multiply it by 5...akhirnya aku bangun jugak...because that ringtone keeps bugging me...OK...so I have to rush because we planned to go to that place(Bukit Takun) at 8.30 a.m...Since I am sleepy, I've drank Livita and Redbull...---sugar rush for about an hour or so----

So, with my air liur basi still on my cheeks(its just an expression...its not actually there..LOL), we departed from our home to that place...

Blah...blah..blah...yadda...yadda...yadda...
-- we have to redah that hutan first...then we reach the top of the hill...posing2 for some pics...then we climb that batu kapur thingy...

And...did I mention that I saw a ghost????It's just a glimpse of it...or her...or whatever...


Ok...da malas nak tulis panjang2 sgt...
So,here are some pictures !!!!
*P.S:Gambar2 yg diambil time kitorang tgh panjat batu kapur tu sblum kitorang nak gi panjat tmpt tggi2...ble da pki tali2 sume tu untuk rock climbing,kitorang da stop posing for the camera...*










0 comments: