BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

When I say that "your timing is impeccable",what I actually meant was,"your timing blows"

Ok..My first day blogging...I have to complaint about my uncle...Man he was generous...he offered me a trip to Albania for a whole month as a present for my academic achievement bla bla bla...but, there's a hiccup...the trip starts from 29 April...Owh man...he's "very good" with planning...when I was busy about getting into matriculation/UPU,etc...he plans to go on a vacation...And I said to myself, "Should I go???Man, its once in a lifetime chance...but why now?????why didn't he asked me last month??Or last year???OMG...MY VACATION LAST FOR A MONTH!!!!What should I do during that time???With no friends,and he busy; working during the first week of the vacation...so I, reluctantly, rejected that offer...damn...Albania is in my list of "things to do before I get married or die"...


So, since I didn't go to that country, I've decided to bring that country to me(if that even possible)...
Here is the great places that I missed...








0 comments: