BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Today Was A Fairytale...NOT!!!!!!

Last night, I slept for 2 hours only...2 HOURS!!I slept from 4 a.m to 6 a.m...then, my sister and bro woke me up..darn...they kicked me >.<...they told me they were late for school...so, me, as usual, with my muka basi; sent them to their school...what a good way to kick start my "wonderful" morning..

Okay, the real reason I woke up so early because we had a plan to go out...(when I said we, what I meant is my friends and I)...
Venue : It's secret..let's just say that the place's name start with the letter K.....

So, we went to K at 12.00 p.m this afternoon...jalan plak jam....aduyai...so, with that sluggish motion of my friend's car, we finally reached that place around 1 p.m...(my other friend already waited for us for about an hour...damn I am a terrible friend)...

Skip to the highlight of the day --- we arrived at the mall we wanted to go...wanted to watch a movie, but can't because we had to get back to fetch someone around 4 p.m...so,we just jalan2 cari makan...literally we cari makan...so,we ate at the food court...before that,here's a funny story...my friend suggested that we should eat at Sakae Sushi...

The story starts here...I am not sure that the food they served there are halal...so, we asked the waiteress...but that waiter doesn't seems to understand what we were trying to say...so..bla...bla..bla..my friend cuak already because he ate at that restaurant before and his friend told him that it was halal...but there wasn't a "Halal" logo there...so, that clueless waiteress call her manager...and the manager told us that the food they served are halal...but we still in doubt though...so, we just browsing through the menu...and we all said the same thing..."this looks good","this one looks delicious","rase meleleh plak air liur"...and after all that "sweet talk", WE WALKED AWAY LIKE THERE WAS NOTHING HAPPENED THERE!!!!
That waiteress look at us, ANNOYED...LOL...

So, after that, nothing interesting happen...it was like any other day...we pusing2 seluruh tempat...got tired...slept in the car...and voila ~~~ sprained my neck...so...today was definitely not a fairytale...

till then,
XOXO

0 comments: